Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Kids...

Well the kids are here.  Enough said...

No seriously I LOVE these kids...

They are so sweet.

They came with minimal toys thank goodness because christmas is going to be full of toys...  
Right now Tori, Bobby and I are on the patio he is playing with a train my grandma brought over for him to play with, and Tori is playing with her magical invisible markers.  Quiet, relaxed, and calm.  Tommy is in his own room playing his DS, and he hasn't pulled any of his hair out once.  He is having a difficult time lately and has been diagnosed with tricholillomania, pulling out his hair and eyebrow and eye lashes.  But he has been relaxed and calm, he pulls a lot on his clothes and stretches them out, but in his defense they are about two sizes too big for him.  But his mother gets them larger so they have them for a while and they can grow into them.  I had to roll up sleeves, and pant legs.  They just look so messy with their clothes hanging off of them.  It bothers me, but what can I do...

So the best comment I have gotten so far...  Bobby asked me...  Is my daddy your daddy?  Tori injected... no our daddy is going to be Ragan's husband soon.  It made me smile.  Bobby also heard me use the privacy word a couple of times during the whole bathing process and when it came around to his turn in the bath tub he said...  Ragan may I please have some privacy, so I can take my clothes off, thank you!  

Cute as can be!  Later we are going to the grand cypress to see the horses!!




No comments:

Post a Comment